Most likely, no. You must possess a license to use this kind of artwork. If you have a license, then yes, but if we see something, we will investigate. It’s best to give us a heads up first. So if we see something suspicious, we will take it down and deactivate your account, just for starters. We take this very seriously, and so should you.
Articles in this section
- How our Pricing Works
- I need help creating my design. Where should I start?
- The design tool isn’t accepting my design. Does it have to be a specific format?
- Can Ink to the People help out with the design of my product?
- Can I modify the campaign design after I launched it?
- I have art I found on the internet. Can I use it?
- Can you print licensed imagery?
- If I upload or create something on your site, who owns it?