It depends. Is it public domain? Then yes. Otherwise, if you find something, it is probably owned by someone else. So either you need permission to use it, or you need to modify it substantially and make it your own. What we advise is to find something you like and make it better. Improve upon it.
Articles in this section
- How our Pricing Works
- I need help creating my design. Where should I start?
- The design tool isn’t accepting my design. Does it have to be a specific format?
- Can Ink to the People help out with the design of my product?
- Can I modify the campaign design after I launched it?
- I have art I found on the internet. Can I use it?
- Can you print licensed imagery?
- If I upload or create something on your site, who owns it?