We accept all of the standard image formats for both raster and vector art. It could be that your file is too big. Avoid uploading graphics that have a low resolution. Contact us and we take a look at your file, and get it ready for upload.
Articles in this section
- How our Pricing Works
- I need help creating my design. Where should I start?
- The design tool isn’t accepting my design. Does it have to be a specific format?
- Can Ink to the People help out with the design of my product?
- Can I modify the campaign design after I launched it?
- I have art I found on the internet. Can I use it?
- Can you print licensed imagery?
- If I upload or create something on your site, who owns it?