Your design should represent your cause, get the message across, and be something you are proud to wear. Consider powerful symbols, strategic messaging, and eye-popping colors as ways to design a shirt that will be special to you. Keep in mind the following:
- Avoid dark colors on dark colors - Don’t put a dark logo or graphic on a black t-shirt. It sounds basic but it’s something to remember!
- Try and keep your design to 1 color. This can help maximize the amount you make per shirt and help you fundraise better!
- Think of where your design will go. Will it be on the front, back, or will it be a left or right chest?
- Speaking of locations, try and stick to one side of the shirt/garment. When you put your design in more than one location this can drastically raise the cost to produce it, which will reduce the amount you make per shirt!
- Think of the products you want to offer. Do you want a tank top, a tote bag, a baseball cap, or maybe one of each? Remember you can always launch another campaign for free with a similar design to the one you made!
You can upload your own design or create one in our easy-to-use design tool. If you still have a creative block, contact us and we can create a design for you!
We know it can be tricky to fully encompass your message on a t-shirt. Head over to our blog to learn more information about choosing colors, creating a design, and selecting your products! Click here.