While people might be willing to pay a little more knowing that the funds are for a good cause, we suggest keeping your price reasonable. Remember, people expect to pay $20 to $30 for a shirt at a retail store. To minimize the base cost; use a basic style t-shirt, only 1 color in your art and decorate solely the front of your item. The more you sell, the more money you’ll make!
Articles in this section
- How much money will I make? How much does Ink take?
- How is the base cost per unit determined?
- What types of payment are accepted from buyers? Do you accept PayPal?
- How long should my campaign run?
- What are the minimum sales needed to print my tee?
- How long does it take for buyers to receive their merchandise?
- How should I determine the price of my products?