Our formula is based on a few things. These include: blank garment cost, the number of colors in your design, the number of print locations, and the quantity sold. The more you sell, the lower your base cost will become.
Articles in this section
- How much money will I make? How much does Ink take?
- How is the base cost per unit determined?
- What types of payment are accepted from buyers? Do you accept PayPal?
- How long should my campaign run?
- What are the minimum sales needed to print my tee?
- How long does it take for buyers to receive their merchandise?
- How should I determine the price of my products?