Here are a few questions to get you started! We've explained content more in detail on our blog. Click here to read more about it.
- What is the cause? Why is it important?
- What does the cause mean to you?
- How will their support help the cause?
- Where is their money going? What will it do?
- What is the purpose of the design? What is the message?
- Explain symbolism in the artwork. Describe the significance of the colors, imagery, etc.
- If it’s a standard campaign, remind them that you need to sell at least 6 items, otherwise the orders are cancelled.
- Share the progress you’ve made and how far away you are from reaching your goal!
- Tell them how many days are left in the campaign.
- Be sure to thank those who have supported your fundraising efforts.
- Make an announcement when the goal has been reached!
NOTE: Throughout your campaign, be sincere, open and honest.